Thursday, 22 July 2021

The Story of My Wisdom Teeth: A Painful unforgettable Journey

 

     


     The people get their Wisdom Teeth in their mature age. So, it is called “Wisdom Teeth”. My experience of wisdom teeth was very painful and disgusting. Even half of my journey of Wisdom teeth was unknown to me. Because I could not identify its symptoms. At that time, I suffered so much pain on my head and neck. It seemed that it collapsed the system of my body. It effected my brain too because I felt my brain so much heaviest like someone hammering it continuously and made me uncomfortable all the time. I could not feel relax in the morning time even after sleeping 9-10 hours. I felt myself sleepy the most of time. After that, me and my parents thought that it should be symptoms of eye numbers because of so much reading for competitive exams. Then I visited eye care center and checked out my eyes. I got glasses but with less numbers! Even wearing glasses didn't feel my mind comfortable. Still, it was the same situation. Then I visited my family doctor's hospital for knowing the reason behind my neck pain. It was very critical situation because of so much pain in my neck and back side too. I thought that it should be thyroid. But the reports and X-rays declared normal. Even I also surprised why I faced such pain on my body. I also asked to the doctor about the reason behind such pain. Then he said that the heavy stress should be a reason for my head and neck pain. Then I followed his suggestions and medicines. But it could not make my health comfortable even he is one of the best doctors of my city. I thought that it was stress problem so it depended on me to cure myself. I was left this course on second visit after repeating the same procedure of reports and X-rays to make me sure for normal results of my health. I was surprised if my health is normal then why I face so much pain on my head and neck and back too. I was wasted a lot of money behind such check-up.  I was also wearing glasses but it could not make my head cool. After some days, I thought that my cylinder eye numbers should be a reason for my head pain. So, I thought to remove my eye numbers through laser operation. But doctor checked my eyes through lenses and it didn't make any difference to my headache after wearing it then it was meaningless for me to do laser operation. It was denied by the doctor also because there was not any problem in my eyes. 

     Day by day, it was difficult for me to tolerate such painful condition of headache. Even it was affected my brain and memory power too. Reading became very difficult for me. I lost my interest in reading which I liked so much during NET - GSET preparation. I tried to focus on my education career. In the same situation, I was prepared and presented my PhD proposal. I tried to make myself active but it was opposite to the system of my body. It was the only reason for my passive presence in PhD Coursework sessions without participation in discussions. It was good chance to present myself in the discussion of PhD Coursework Sessions. I know that it made my bad impression on others mind after getting NET - GSET Qualification. At that time, the body system was not in my control and it was unknown situation for me without identification of the symptoms of Wisdom Teeth. The experience was proved very dangerous for me. The application of Alovera gel on my head throughout 3-4 months was not become helpful to reduce my headache. It was only herbal remedy to cure my headache but it failed. It was also affected to my mind so my behavior was changed and many people faced my anger on silly matters. So, I say “SORRY” to those who insulted by my anger. The reason was the inner procedure of Wisdom Teeth which unable me to lead to the judgment about the symptoms. Even the words "Wisdom Teeth" were not in my mind while I was trapped in such painful condition. I could identify it when it came out and after that I connected it with the painful condition of my body. It was 50% come out when I paid attention to those 4 wisdom teeth which have started to grow in each corner of my Jaw. Hot salty water was only the solution in covid19 lock-down to reduce such pain and it helps to grow wisdom teeth. I was not taken any risk to visit dentist in covid19 situation when it was in the peak. So, 90% journey of my Wisdom Teeth was completed without taking help of dentist who generally give pain killer medicines. 

     Few days before, after the completion of second wave of covid19, I arranged a visit to meet my dentist to know the present situation of my Wisdom Teeth and I feel relax to know the judgement of my Wisdom Teeth. Now, it is only 10% remaining to grow. The painful journey will end very soon which has been started visibly for the last 2 years. But I think that the procedure should be started before 5 years invisibly. I shared my experience of Wisdom Teeth because the most people face it in their lives and it becomes critical situation for those who cannot identify its symptoms. I do not wish for others to face the same situation which I faced. After the identification of the symptoms, you have to visit dentist to cut down the place of Wisdom Teeth so it becomes easy to come out for it which I missed to do it. Otherwise, there is not any medicine for growing it with speed. It grows naturally and it depends on the hardness of the Jaw and the body system of the person. Many people lose their patience and removed it without taking care for future circumstances. Because it is also played a vital role for chewing food in old age when other teeth leave their duty. 

     Here, I share the symptoms of Wisdom Teeth which I faced. These are; Neck pain, Back pain, to feel heaviness in ears and brain, Jaw pain, High Blood Pressure, fever, chills, nausea, or headache. At last, I want to say that “Health is Wealth” because no any material wealth feel you comfort than your healthy body and we have to maintain it to enjoy every moment of our lives in the real sense. 

Dear Readers, you can share your experience of Wisdom Teeth in the Comment Box.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment